Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Little Pony jackets...

I've been getting patterns from other blogs the last while and I need to pay my dues with one of my patterns.

Before starting new sewing projects, I usually Google and find out what patterns are available (for free) or look at other blogs for inspiration. But when I Googled clothing patterns for My Little Ponies, I didn't find much in the way of apparel for My Little Ponies - instead  My Little Pony Halloween costumes.

So I got out the felt, was inspired by a little dog jacket from another toy and came up with this outfit.


As promised, here is the pattern for the little jacket. It's super easy and could easily be sewn by hand, although I used a machine.



Good luck. If you need any help, please post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment